BlogLovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 9 September 2013

L'OREAL Skin Perfection Review!

The Brand New Talk Of The Town-
These two moisturizers put together are the new holy grail of skin care! With the correcting day moisturizer and advanced correcting serum your skin will never look better. For me personally with oily skin adding these products into my skincare routine definitely makes a big difference. 

The Skin Perfection range is for younger skin and is all about improving the skin quality; they refine the texture of the skin, tighten pores, and even the skin tone. Basically, the overall effect is that your skin is perfected. Of course, this is one almighty claim but I have to say, I absolutely agree with everything it says it does! After using the Day Moisturizer once a day and the Serum in the morning and evening for around 2 weeks, my skin is in the best condition of its life. My pores are reducing, my skin is soft and smooth, and best of all, all redness and imperfections on my skin have disappeared! 

No comments:

Post a Comment